NESTTECH LED SOLUTION
Energy Saver of the World
The future of household and commercial lighting will soon be the wide spread adoption and use of white LED light bulbs. The efficiency and cost effectiveness of LED lighting systems will drive demand for more affordable LED lights. This is an exciting area and we predict, that in the near future, white LED lighting applications will be powerful and cheap enough to replace incandescent lighting for everyday use in our homes, in street lights, outdoor signs, and offices.
- The key strength of LED lighting is reduced power consumption. LED's are available with at most Lumen efficiency of 110 Lum / Watt compared to 65-80 Lum / Watt of CFL & FTL,45 Lum /Watt of Mercury vapour and 75 Lum /watt of metal halide or 94 Lm/watt of sodium Vapour.
- The operational life of current white LED lamps is 50,000 – 80,000 burning hours as compared to 5000 - 10000 hrs of CFL and FLT, 18000 hrs of T5 lamp, 5000 hrs of Mercury vapor, 8000 hrs of Metal halide and 8000 hrs HPSV lamp.
- No cost of replacement of LED's as compared to others which require frequent replacement.
- Maintenance - No maintenance required as compared to other lamps which have starter, igniters and capacitors which are repair bound.
- LED's are available in wide range of colors from 2700K to 6500K which are dark yellow, mild yellow and ultra white.